Friday, December 9, 2011

Conclusion

This class taught me a lot more than I originally anticipated. The main reason that I took this class was because i like to learn about sports and the different impacts they have on the world. We learned about a wide variety of sports and the nations and cultures that they developed in. The most interesting to me was when we learned about rugby. I already knew most of the information that we learned but the fact that I was able to help other people in the class understand and learn about rugby is really what I wanted to do. Our school has a great rugby team and we are always trying to get more fans and players and this was a good way to do that. 

The majority of the topics that we covered were very interesting. I think this is a really good class to be offered because it helps to open peoples minds to the different sports that are played around the world. Global sports are going to have a major impact on the world one day and having young students learn about those sports is a great thing. 

I had some troubles keeping up with my blogs but I do think that keeping a blog is a good way to stay on top of current events and to really get a deeper understanding of sports and the effect they have on the global market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment